Monday, March 2, 2009

YAHOO!!!!

YAHOO!!!! This is what Steve yelled at 6:40 this morning from downstairs. He thought it would wake me up, but he was wrong. He had to come upstairs, wake me up to tell me the news: "Our I600 has been approved!

This means the embassy is finished reviewing our adoption and we can now apply for Lilly's visa and I can bring her home. I will be going to Ghana soon. I'm looking up flight information to see how soon I can get there. We are so excited! It only took the embassy 7 business days to approve it.
I can't wait to bring this beautiful daughter of ours home!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOO!!! I can't wait to come and meet my new cousin!! Love you tons!

MelanieBrenchley said...

Wow! I am so excited for you guys! What an amazing family you are. We can't wait to meet her!!!
Melanie

Kevin & Jennifer Sampson said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Lois said...

Doin' the happy dance! I can't wait for my Lilly to meet your Lilly!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's great news. I was talking to Steve's father yesterday after Priesthood meeting and he expressed how disappointed everyone was that you weren't able to bring Lilly home already. We are very happy for all of you.

the H family said...

SO AWESOME!!

I hope to meet all of you someday soon.

Phyllisa said...

WONDERFUL! We're so happy for you! Congratulations!