Thursday, November 19, 2009

Birthday Highlights

Five of the six of us have birthdays falling within 1 month and 3 days of each other. We really get tired of cake in October/November. I made 4 cakes and cheated for my own birthday and bought pie.


(I don't have pictures of Madi's soccer jersey cake because we couldn't find the camera. When I did find it, there were lots of crazy pictures of all four girls.....close ups of their noses, tongues, feet, and silly faces....now I know where the camera was! :) I am posting the silly faces to use as blackmail in the future when boys they like show up.
















Here are some fun photos of our birthday celebrations. Lilly's party was on Halloween, so I'm including Halloween pics too.
















Lilly was Raggedy-Ann, Sierra was a knight, Savannah was a bat girl, and Madi was Coraline.






























1 comment:

phil&val said...

The girls are so adorable! How fun to have so many birthdays! We have a very similar situation with 4 birthdays in 1 week, 1 day in February and it IS crazy! We definitely understand the "phew" when they are all done!!