Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Ultrasound Results Are In and It's A.......

BOY!!!! We are so excited. I don't know if we will know what to do with a boy around our house with all the estrogen here, but we can't wait to learn. Now for a name....hmmmm....that will be tough. We can come up with so many girl names we both like, but our boy names lists are very different. If we leave the naming to Sierra, it would be Fred (from Scooby-Doo), Andy (Toy Story), or Dash (Incredibles). Those are her favorites.

Savannah has had her heart set on a girl, but when the ultrasound technician declared, "It's a boy", Savannah said to dad, "I think I can like a boy."

6 comments:

Lois said...

I've been waiting for the news all day! Sierra must be in heaven! Congratulations, thrilled for you.

Tiffny Kaleta said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for your family! - Tiffny Kaleta

the H family said...

Hooray!! We love having boys. Your little guy will be throughly spoiled by his big sisters.

summer said...

I am so excited for you!!!! I wonder how you are doing all the time...thanks for the update :)

PLANET HANSEN said...

Congratulations Narda and Fam! That is so great! I am happy for you all. A little boy!!! He's going to get plenty of attention for sure with all the helpers you have! :)Happy news!

Phyllisa said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you!